I offer different types of therapeutic massage, from sports massage to indulging, bombastic two-hour sessions. My old website was Solaris Therapeutic Massage. I rebranded recently to reflect the addition of the new acupuncture skills.
A 10% discount is offered to:
PLEASE VISIT THE HOMEPAGE TO SEE THE SAFETY COVID GUIDELINES YOU HAVE TO ADHERE TO WHEN YOU VISIT US
Hot Stones on the back and neck - £5 - no extra time added to the session
Cupping Massage - £5 - no extra time added to the session
Indian Head Massage - £25 - 30 minutes added to the session
Thai Foot Massage - £25 - 30 minutes added to the session
Acupuncture - £25 - 30 minutes added to the session
The Wellbeing Plans
These plans give you a 10% discount when booking two massage sessions a month. Three plans available:
1) RELAXATION & STRESS-RELIEF PLAN
To help you maintain your system healthy and nurtured avoiding stagnation and stiffness with the Integrative Massage.
2 x 60-minute session at £99/month
2 x 90-minute session at £144/month
2) SPORTS & MAINTENANCE PLAN
Sports Massage for sports people in need of therapy to perform better, prevent/heal injuries, pre/post sports events. Said this, it is also extremely valuable for anyone who carries a RSI (repetitive strain injury) from work too, such as the forwarded head posture from sitting on a desk.
2 x 60-minute session at £99/month
3) PREGNANCY PLAN
This plan is to help you have a happier pregnancy! The Pregnancy Massage is a specialised massage which works on preventing the accumulation of fluids, relaxing the muscles and joints and your mind. Some beneficial Me-Time! And do not worry, if you give birth before the 6-month period of this Plan ends, you can still use your sessions for Relaxing massages instead, resuming your Plan one month after the birth date.
2 x 60-minute session at £90/month
2 x 90-minute session at £135/month
Terms & Conditions of the Wellbeing Plans
Cancellation Terms & Conditions apply.
The Plans work with a standing order period of 3 to 6 months, which you can keep renewing at no extra cost. The best way to go about this, is to book an initial session (if you are a new client) so I can assess your particular needs and decide on what plan is the most appropriate for you. If you decide that one of the Plans is for you, this is the account where the monthly payments should be made to, within the 1st 5 days of each month:
Ana R Guerrero Canet - Acc 61119560 - SC 77-71-01 - Ref: WBP and your initials, i.e. WBPAG. And then, as soon as you can, get in touch to get those dates in the diary!
When you sign up to any of the above Plans but fail to complete the minimum term of 3 months, full price will be paid for the previously used sessions. Any outstanding balance and a £10 admin fee will need to be settled within two weeks before you can book any further appointments. For example, let's say that you sign up for the Sports & Maintenance Plan at £90 a month, but only make it to the first four sessions, £20 plus a £10 admin fee would then become an outstanding balance. This is to avoid misuse of the kind discount.
Contraindications of massage
Please refrain from booking a massage if you have any of the following:
- Virus, fever, infection. Contagious conditions, when massaged, can and will cause the virus, fever or infection to spread throughout the body.
- Skin disease, when in crisis, such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Please cover cuts with a plaster prior to your appointment.
- Abrasion, sunburn.
- Uncontrolled high/low blood pressure.
- Tumour. Speak to your doctor first.
- First 3 months of pregnancy as the foetus is not 100% settled in the womb. It can cause miscarriage.
- Kidney/bladder stones: massage can make the stones travel around the bloodstream and they can get stuck in a vessel causing a clot that can turn into an embolism which affects the tissues that won't receive any more blood supply.
- Risk of thrombus/clotting disorder: very similar to an embolism but in this case the blood clot is created at the site of origin.
- Osteoporosis over 30%: this a progressive bone disease characterized by a decrease in bone mass and density which can lead to an increased risk of fracture. Regular massage may cause further deterioration. One massage now and then will not cause harm though.
- Uncontrolled diabetes.
- Uncontrolled heart condition.
Anyone who doubts of a condition should consult her/his doctor before receiving massage. It is recommended that the person who receives the massage shouldn't drive, operate machinery or drink straight after.